Loa Varigata

Diposkan oleh Mufti Hidayat | 10:21 AM

Hello bonsai fans wherever you are. Hopefully you all in a tranquil state of health. My name Suhendra, owner of Bonsai Star Gallery: http://www.bonsaistar.com. I joined the blogger aims to share experiences and knowledge of bonsai plants. My personal experience would I to be a kind of bonsai plants, because each plant has its own nature and character. First here I want to tell my experience on the type of Loa (ficus glomerata). Loa Loa first discussed varigata, with characteristic pale yellow striped leaves, and green (photo coming soon), a disorder of the ordinary Loa reply leaves only the green color.
Loa Varigata bonsai material I bought in northern Bandung in early 2004. I drove the car with my employees to show the road. Having got home seller bonsai I see there were dozens of small and Mame bonsai. Among them there are some trees have become a great bonsai, while several other trees are still and semi-finished materials. Then we were asked to look into the garden there are bonsai materials planted in the ground and polybag. There are derived from seeds, setekan, hybrid and natural outcome of the game.
In the garden I see one tree, flowering Kaliandar Varigata scarlet flowers clustered as Lagerstroemia, and I want to buy it. But unfortunately my father is no excuse for selling it was the dry season, so it will die when dug from the ground. I was surprised because these trees are as tall as 2 meters and have many children. Why not separate the father of this child and planted in pots or polybags to be sold. I think these trees really good, because it has yellow leaves and green stripes of high contrast combined with dark red flowers are striking, I've never found it on the market of ornamental plants. It's interesting and I think certainly a lot of people who want to buy it.
While talking, this man says Loa varigata have, but its growth can not be fertile. Hearing it just pulled me curious to want to know this varigata Loa tree. Indeed I am happy to collect rare trees, especially rare species that can be contrived bonsai. I see he wrote towards Loa show the tree, planted in polybags and the media have only rice husk, placed amidst the trees loa higher than this, so probably not completely penyiramannya so because the trees blocked high. Sunlight was only subject to no more than 1 hour, and that varigatanya treetops dibagian only just 3 sticks only. While many at the bottom of the tree branches that are not disposed of the green, so that varigatanya defeated by the original, so I think the cause could not be infertile is because the factors above.
After I bought and brought back home, I immediately re-potting media using the following: 1 bg loose soil + humus + 2 bg 1 bg Malang sand. Prior to this mix of media is inserted into the pot, put pot bottom piece to cover the mosquito ram based pot holes. Ram given above coarse sand size - 2-3mm + ram cover mosquitoes, given the coarse sand layer of sand the size - + 1mm, on top of another layer of fat given the cooked lamb mixed with rice husk with 1:1 ratio. Finally after a throw from its stem all the branches of green leaves, and the entire leaf including the varigatanya leaves, just removed it from the polybags Loa and scraped the land mass. Then cut out and discard the roots and root supported-me-big, new varigata loa ditanamlah with the above mixture into a medium pot-me provided it. Once planted and watered well, put in the shade. Then to have out new shoots, which is located somewhere in the sun in the morning approximately 2 hours. After varigatanya leaves out a lot, a new full-dried, and then shoots out green leaves discarded.
The result after 6 months, these trees become fertile, and I began composing it with slenting style. Until now after about 2 years with care and attention, be 80% qualified bonsai. I'll take care of it to perfection, with the aim to later bonsai in the exhibition game.
But one day there bonsai fans from other cities come to our place to see bonsai. And this man was so impressed when I saw this bonsai Loa Varigata , which insisted on buying it. Since I had never experienced conditions like this bonsai enthusiasts father, so I understand the feeling of how if you want to have our hobby goods, especially goods that's good and rare. By forcing receipts handed to me pretty well, and also because I already have a child who comes from where will my transplant was still able to make this type of bonsai again, I finally let go of this bonsai as well (I even felt proud of my own bonsai work of some people yg liked it).
Thus my experience, the way meripotting and bonsai plant going and so, which turned out to be fertile with the media that I created specifically for the tree like water Loa this reply. Hopefully my experience can be useful for pehobi friends bonsai. Thank you for your attention and I'll see you on the next blog, where I will tell my experience about how to plant and care for Black Pine tree (usually pine species).

See the plants in question in http://www.bonsaistar.com/Gallery-6.htm

0 komentar